Hallo liebe Gäste, Forennutzer und Vereinsmitglieder,

Wer sind wir?
Wir sind eine Gruppe begeisterter Rollenspieler, die sich zusammengefunden haben, um gemeinsam unser Hobby zu fördern. Oft bleiben Rollenspieler und Rollenspielgruppen unter sich, so dass Außenstehende wenig Möglichkeiten haben, sich damit vertraut zu machen. Die Würfelmeister haben sich daher zum Ziel gesetzt, Interessierten dieses spannende Hobby näher zu bringen und auch die Möglichkeit zum Spielen zu bieten. Außerdem wollen wir eine Plattform bieten für Rollenspieler, die Anschluss an Gruppen suchen oder selbst Gruppen gründen möchten.

An jedem letzten Mittwoch im Monat findet der offene Stammtisch der Würfelmeister e.V. statt.

Nächster Stammtisch: Dieses Mal am 27. März ab 19:00 Uhr in der Gaststätte Am Stift Haug. Siehe auch hier

Wir freuen uns, von euch zu hören.

Bleibt gesund
Eure Würfelmeister

Jasper Katang Bougy

Antworten
BrainKnot
Given Name: John

Jasper Katang Bougy

Beitrag von BrainKnot »

Name: Jasper Katang
WW Name Bougy
Breed: Homid
Pack Name: Poor but happy
Auspice: Philodox
Chronicle: Ripping on Bones
Tribe: Bone Gnawer

 ATTRIBUTES 

Physical Social Mental
Strength XXOOO Charisma XXXOO Perception: XXXOO
Dexterity: XXXXO Manipulation XXOOO Intelligence: XXXOO
Stamina: XXXXO Appearance XOOOO Wits XXOOO

TALENTS SKILLS KNOWLEDGES
Alertness: XXXOO Animal Ken XOOOO Academics XOOOO
Athletics XXXOO Crafts XOOOO Computer OOOOO
Brawl XXOOO Drive OOOOO Cosmology OOOOO
Empathy XXXOO Etiquette XXOOO Enigmas XOOOO
Expression XOOOO Firearms OOOOO Investigation XOOOO
Intimidation OOOOO Larceny XOOOO Law XXOOO
Leadership XOOOO Melee OOOOO Lore OOOOO
Primal-Urge: XXXOO Kilindo XXXOO Lore: Wyrm XOOOO
Seduction OOOOO Performance OOOOO Medicine XOOOO
Streetwise XXOOO Stealth XXOOO Occult: XOOOO
Subterfuge XXOOO Survival XXXOO Rituals XXOOO
Science OOOOO
Technology OOOOO
Rage 4
Gnosis 3
Willpower 6

Rites 2
Mentor 5
Kinfolk 1
Totem 2
Spirit Heritage Urben 2

Rites
Rite of the questing Stone
Rite of Talisman Dedication

Merits and Flaws
Language 2: English, Spanish, Chinese
Acute Senses smell and Hearing 2:
Perfect Balance 1:
Concentration 1:
Cursed -2: Things you value for sentimental or functional reasons tend to disappear — mementos, minor fetishes, or significant utilitarian items like the keys to your car or your favorite knife. Are somehow taken by urban spirits that fancy your things.
Curiosity -2:
Sign of the Wolf -2: Manifest a pentagram with Auspice on your palm before and during your auspice’s phase of the moon. .
Blind 0: You’re completely blind, and you automatically fail all dice rolls involving vision.

Gifts:
Cooking: Rank 1 Bone Gnawers Gift Source: Core book revised.
Persuasion: Rank 1 Homid Gift Source: Core book revised / 20th Anniversary Edition
Truth of Gaia: Rank 1 Philodox Gift Source: Core book revised.
Scent of the True Form: Rank 1 Philodox Gift Source: Core book revised.
Fangs of Judgement: Rank 1 Philodox Gift Source: 20th Anniversary Edition
Resist Toxin: Rank 1 Bone Gnawers Gift Source: Core book revised.
Scent of Sight: Rank 2 Lupus Gift Source: Core book revised.
On Patrol: Rank 2 Bone Gnawers Gift Source: Tribebook Bone Gnawers (Revised)
Resist Pain: Rank 1 Philodox Gift Source: Core book revised.
Zuletzt geändert von BrainKnot am 04 Apr 2018 08:36, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
BrainKnot
Given Name: John

Re: Jasper Katang Bougy

Beitrag von BrainKnot »

Race Half Indian and Half Chinese
Father Kinfolk from a wendigo Tribe
Mother (Asian Kinfolk) Chinese a Lawyer that spent a lot of here free time in a women’s shelter.
Name: Jasper Katang
Garou Name: Bougy

Years from 5 – 12. My father took me out on great hikes a taught me some of the traditional ways of the Cherokee Indian tribe. Me mother wanted me to become a university graduate.
Both of them showed me the best and worst of the two world a lot of learning a lot of nature and a lot of fighting.

First Change 12 years old.
I was on a camping trip with the boy scouts we were camping in the wilds. As we were looking for animal tracks, we stumbled in to a bear. The Bear started to attack us tossed me aside and attack the other boy scouts. Me chest felt like it would explode after the swipe me body started to change I grew fur I was big and the smells I picked up it was fear, the fear of Humans the fear of me friends. I jumped at the bear and roared with a new deep voice that spread terror in to everybody. The Bear confronted with the new advisory decided to flee back where he had come from. I looked around and found me friend Joshua lying on the ground I lifted him up I could smell and hire that he was still alive me hart bet started to slow down again, Knowing that my friend was still alive I looked Around everybody else was gone. I could still here some screams from distant Boy scouts that were not able to understand what had happened. My friend Joshua who was still in my paw as he gained conciseness. He looked at me with big eyes and sad “wow what are you?” I said: “Joshua its me Bruce but I do now what I am.” He answered, “Wow cool you look like a Werewolf“
I started caring him back to camp and as we arrived all hell broke loose Everybody started screaming, one of the Scout captains pulled out a shout gun and fired at me I was jest able to turn around ore Joshua would have taken the blast dame that heart. I heard the Captain load the Shout gun again. Joshua shouted stope he is a friend but there was no talking sense in to them. Not wanting to get a second blast from that gun, I ran out of the camp. The Captain tray to put I second load in to me but at this gained distance it felt more like a sting.
After a short run and not hiring any fallowers, he let Joshua to the ground and we had a small chat. He thanked me for saving him and we parted. Some how I did not now how to change back and so I trotted around in this new shape. The good thing it was essay to find food in the new shape and boy raw meet never tested this good before.
The Next day I was approached be two rely big humans that turned out to be two Bone Gnawers from the Carn of lost home, the listened to me story and diced to adopt me.

Rite of passage 13 Years: The Hobo Clinch.
After learning the customs of me new tribe and the way of the Garou it was time for me Rite of Pasage. The elders presented me with a broken pocket watch that belonged to one of two Hobos arguing across the streets about to home the watch belonged to I have know idea how the got a hold of that thing while there two were still arguing about it.
I crossed the street and presented them with the Item of their argument. At with the started accusing me as a thief. It took I while till I could convince them that I was not a thief and to let my help theme diced who the watch belonged to.
Though questioning the Hobos I accomplished nothing. Both new the exact time when the watch stopped ticking. The both could describe the picture of the Lady inside and the engagements. This was starting to be a tricky one. So I asked the Hobos who the maidens name was in the picture the left one said it was Patricia his mother. For me rising the watch and the picture where to old to by their mother and so I gave it to the other one.
The bad thing I did not get them to apologies to the other one. The elders accepted me passage but gave me a new task to help with a homeless shelter for one Moon cycle.

13-15 Years:
I Served the keeper of the Land. Observing for wyrm tent in the north west territory of the Carne (the Avawatz Mountains) and recovered information from the settlements and note boards.

15 Years:
After two years in Jujunga and helping in the Carn the desire to find a pack grew so strong that I confronted the elders that I needed to find a pack. The elders confronted me with a new task that would lead me to a Pack. The Elders had a note for Mother Larisa at the sept of the green in New York and the also gave me there blessing to join a pack of Garou if I should stumble across one that would have me.
I hitched several rides and 2 weeks later, there I was the Big Apple, wow what a place. Compliting my Task giving Mother larica the note she took this rely deep and scary look at me
I thought I saw everting but man that women she something like woooowwwww.
After a few day’s I found a group of young Garou that jest finished there Rite of passage and where granted there wish to found a new pack and who would have believed it that accepted me too.
So there we were the new Garou in town and we called us Urbanisers we were a group of young hot headed Homid Garou. We were made up of two Ahrouns Blood Eyes, and Dos not think twice, then there was are Theurge with the name Sticks to the gauntlet and me the Philodox the called me Bougy.

15 - 25 Years: will falow

25 Years: Arival at LA und Wating for the Moot
Antworten

Zurück zu „Werewolf - ripping on bones“