Hallo liebe Gäste, Forennutzer und Vereinsmitglieder,

Wer sind wir?
Wir sind eine Gruppe begeisterter Rollenspieler, die sich zusammengefunden haben, um gemeinsam unser Hobby zu fördern. Oft bleiben Rollenspieler und Rollenspielgruppen unter sich, so dass Außenstehende wenig Möglichkeiten haben, sich damit vertraut zu machen. Die Würfelmeister haben sich daher zum Ziel gesetzt, Interessierten dieses spannende Hobby näher zu bringen und auch die Möglichkeit zum Spielen zu bieten. Außerdem wollen wir eine Plattform bieten für Rollenspieler, die Anschluss an Gruppen suchen oder selbst Gruppen gründen möchten.

An jedem letzten Mittwoch im Monat findet der offene Stammtisch der Würfelmeister e.V. statt.

Nächster Stammtisch: Dieses Mal am 27. März ab 19:00 Uhr in der Gaststätte Am Stift Haug. Siehe auch hier

Wir freuen uns, von euch zu hören.

Bleibt gesund
Eure Würfelmeister

Nose of Winter

Crazy Pole

Re: Nose of Winter

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

Cassandra is a Fostern. She is a Glass Walker. She is Alpha.
Will has no chances now to challenge her, not with cockroach taking an interest in her. I wonder what does it mean, they are both from tribes so distant from bear...
I like them both. Sure they are a bit wide-eyed, but it's a good thing. They are like pups exploring the forest near their den. It's natural.
When the problem with the shadow lords is over I'll take them to see some wendigo in the north. They need to learn from okwaho who know more about ohkwari', our totem. Besides, some time not among the erhar and kenraken will do them and me good.

I'll also ask Suffers-for-the-Pack to accept the okwaho eksa'a who calls himself Equality into the pack. Right now only for a time and then we'll see.
If he learns with us he'll probably grow wiser than if he stayed among the Gnawers.
The August and Sagacious Decadent Dynasty-Toppling Devil

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

I failed the challenge. I've shown myself as dishonorable for going against the rules of the duel.
But I also shown everyone that I am a son of Wendigo, the-spirit-that-tears-the-hearts-out-during-winter. And the silver fang will never challenge or slight another Wendigo again, if he does, then he'll learn that I am one of the more peaceful examples of my tribe.
No, that thought was wrong. I shouldn't think so, like a human. Even though he is an inbred excuse for a true warrior of gaia, the silver fang is still a garou.
In thinking like a human I dishonor myself again. In a way we both failed the challenge, because I failed to see through the rules of the homid, because I saw in him only prey to be felled. And he, because he failed to see that you don't challenge a hunter to a game of hunting and expecting no bloodshed.
I must learn from this experience if I'm to stay among the two-legs.

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

It hurts like hell. It will leave a scar. Not that it matters.
What matters is that Arne Wyrmslayer will not hurt anyone. His silver bullets will not end innocent lives.
I could be dead, but I'm not, and I give my thanks to Gaia and Bear from blessing me with strength, stamina and persistence.
I know that some will challenge what I did tonight, they will say I acted in haste, that I killed in anger and ignored some human "facts".
The only thing that will matter is that I'm Wendigo and he is dead. Will is a great warrior,a good Fenrir who walks the path of the bear, but Arne wasn't.
He had silver bullets and guns, he summoned the tainted spirit that fights with the chimera, he has shown himself not able to understand the path of a true Garou.
There is no place for infighting, there is no "I" in a pack, we are all one before Gaia (things like Tribe, Breed or Auspice be damned).
We are Garou.

But it still hurts.

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

I'm pissed. I'm pissed at a certain cliath who has no idea how to be a garou. He doesn't even now how to be nice to people.
We extended a paw of friendship to him, he insulted us more than once. We offered him a place in the pack and he got uppity with us.
Instead of listening what we wanted to say he wanted to instruct us. He's a pup, a starry eyed pup who doesn't know what he really is.
He can't even fight, he's not even an excuse for a garou.

When he talks I hear all the lies the wyrm told the onayare, all the ignorance and blindness. And he's got conviction, the idiot.
JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE NO OPEN SIGNS OF THE WYRM DOES NOT MEAN THAT HE ISN'T INVOLVED! I want to pound him to a pulp.
THEY ARE RAPING OUR MOTHER YOU BLIND IGNORANT CHILD! THEY OUR DESTROYING A FOREST, OUR HOME!
And you say it's not of the Wyrm? There are shutters before your eyes, there is mud in your ears, and you have the snakes tongue, a white one.
You are not a garou, you are not a theurge, your name is well chosen Equality, for you are equal to the dust one wipes from his paws before entering a caern.
You can't see, you can't fight, you can't feel.
I accepted you as a packmate, because now you won't be able to walk away, to see away and to explain what you experience with those wyrm infested lies.
I will make a garou out of you, or I will kill you.

--------------------------------

The forest won't heal. Not in my lifetime. I hope that we can stop this travesty that is happening.
And I hope we won't make the same mistakes that we did before.
We are a good pack, a strong pack. But I wonder what role we will play in all this.
Will we kill? Will we cleanse? Will we learn?
There is the stirring of air in the wind, the smell of Fall and the coming Winter.
I hope there won't be any blood on the snow this year.

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

We have found a real Gurahl, a werebear, an ohkwari'.
And he's not homid. I'm so happy at that, that I could dance. Almost.
We also almost lost Will, his taint is getting worse, soon we will have to go to drastic lengths to restrain him.
Maybe even permanently. This makes me sad. But still we have found an ohkwari'.
No one will believe my stories...

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

So the Wyrm has finally won and Will has fallen to him. A pity, he was a great warrior. Now he is just another traitor, an abomination akin to the Black Spirals.
He has not only betrayed Gaia, no he went even farther than that, he betrayed his pack, our trust, our totem, his tribe and even Fenrir himself. He has, through his last action, shown to me that Wyrmbringers will one day betray us all during the final battle. And then only the Wendigo will stay true to our mother. Though his deeds have been impressive they will be forgotten because of his last one. When I return north, I will sing my brothers and sisters the tale of Will Betrayer-of-Bear and the shame he has brought upon the totem.

Which brings me to another betrayal, Equality. Through his actions he has warranted his death, but as the Wyrmbringers are weak so will their judgment be. He was given orders to watch a fallen one and he failed, he ran away showing cowardice. For this he will be punished. This is the way of the wolf.

Casandra has finally lost it, she has no control over anything, her indecision has cost us almost everything. With the betrayal of Will she has lost the only stabilizing effect on her flaws. Her continuing effect on the totem will only end in damage. It is time for me to act and stop her before the madness claims bear.

Sammy needs a tutor. He is a bear-born and the ohkwari' have no Gluskap's Lodge to teach them. I hope I can help him understand the world. If not, he might kill himself biting more than he can chew, and that would be tragedy to us all.

We have found a Silver Fang, and already I wish to kill him. He has been abandoned by his own tribe here, which shows how weak and corrupt his tribe is. I hope he will just go away, if not I'll make him go. I crippled one Silver Fang and he'll be no different. Filthy Wyrmbringer.

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

When the world goes to shit, sing it a song.
Equality finally decided to run, I don't know his reasons, and I don't care. You are either garou or not. He's not.
Leaves us without a theurge but we'll manage, especially since "we" contains only me and Cassandra. And she's not an alpha anymore, she just broke inside and the pieces aren't falling right. Makes me feel strange.
I am worried about the future of this pack, everyone treats us like shit, everyone presumes upon us, and when we fight back we get slammed.

Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „Werewolf - Pittsburgh“