Hallo liebe Gäste, Forennutzer und Vereinsmitglieder,

Wer sind wir?
Wir sind eine Gruppe begeisterter Rollenspieler, die sich zusammengefunden haben, um gemeinsam unser Hobby zu fördern. Oft bleiben Rollenspieler und Rollenspielgruppen unter sich, so dass Außenstehende wenig Möglichkeiten haben, sich damit vertraut zu machen. Die Würfelmeister haben sich daher zum Ziel gesetzt, Interessierten dieses spannende Hobby näher zu bringen und auch die Möglichkeit zum Spielen zu bieten. Außerdem wollen wir eine Plattform bieten für Rollenspieler, die Anschluss an Gruppen suchen oder selbst Gruppen gründen möchten.

An jedem letzten Mittwoch im Monat findet der offene Stammtisch der Würfelmeister e.V. statt.

Nächster Stammtisch: Dieses Mal am 27. März ab 19:00 Uhr in der Gaststätte Am Stift Haug. Siehe auch hier

Wir freuen uns, von euch zu hören.

Bleibt gesund
Eure Würfelmeister

Dustdagger

Crazy Pole

Re: Dustdagger

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

[size=large]Sonovabitch crashed my bike![/size]

I'm going to rip him a new one, gnawers or not! The fucktard is going to pay!
But...
It looks like he's some kind of linchpin here, a fulcrum around which the whole situation revolves. He takes care of that walkers kid, which means he's not wyrm.
I'm not sure which ball he's playing, but ours it ain't.
We'll see and learn about him, and after that I'll kill him.
The August and Sagacious Decadent Dynasty-Toppling Devil

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

[align=center]Forfeit the game
Before somebody else takes you out of the frame
And puts your name to shame[/align]

Somewhere on Interstate 78.

I've been betrayed. Betrayed by the one who wanted me to become his servant, his avenging angel.
The Silver Fangs will have to help me on that, I'm not a theurge and frankly speaking I'm not keen on dabbling with spirits.
Pittsburgh can burn if it comes to me, neither the Walkers nor the Gnawers deserve that city. Both tribes aren't worth shit.
I will not fight for them, not for free, not for some asshat honor they are preaching.
Do what I say, but don't do as I do. Not likely assholes. Holier than thou cocksuckers.
Wyvern betrayed me in the moment I needed him most, he'll learn that trust goes both ways and I will not slaver away according to his whim.
You need to give to get, and he gave nothing to me.
There's hell to pay.

New York-Philly-Baltimore

Guns are loaded, the sword works again and my bike is running.
Time to gun it and hit the road.

I'm Neb-Khepesh-temu-Usha, called Dustdagger; Breaks-the-Honors-Bounds; Soul-of-Fright;
And I'm coming for you...

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

[align=center]I hate bathing in silver.
I'm tired of proving that I'm not a fuck-up.
I'm tired of being treated like shit.

You hear me Wyvern? You scaly son-of-a-bitch!
I've done what you asked...[/align]

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

Boston, MA

"What's this?" The glass put before him was filled with an orange concoction. It was of the wyrm, or close.
"Irn-Bru sir."
"That's not what I ordered!" He was getting pissed.
"No sir, but it's what they ordered." The barkeeper pointed to two on-duty cops that looked like trouble and were coming closer.
"You'll like it, keeps you up and about. We have a free booth that away." Said the redheaded cop while pointing towards the back.
"And don't forget your glass." Quipped the blond haired one.

"Nice to have you here, I'm Charlie and this is Pete" The redhead pointed to the blond guy who wrinkled his nose as Neb lit a cigarette.
"And your true names?" Vanilla smoke filled the booth.
"He's Scream of Banshee, Fianna Fostern and Philodox, and I'm Kissing Claymores, Fianna Fostern and Ahroun. Both of the Seven Trees Sept and Gaelic Brotherhood pack."
The blond guy looked at him. "And yes I know I don't look like an Ahroun." He was at least a head shorter than the redhead.
"I'm not saying anything." Neb shot him a sarcastic smile.
"I'm Dust...no that's wrong, I was Dustdagger, but now I use a new name, call me Soul of Fright, by the grace of Wyvern and some understanding Silver Fangs, Ragabash Fostern of the Silent Striders."
"A new name? What happened?" Charlie was going pale inhaling the smoke so Neb put his ciggy out.
"Pittsburgh, and after that all went to shit and I had to take a vacation."
"Pittsburgh? Awful lot of things happening there, heard that a Fenrir got ripped apart a few days back. Ugly thing, and now they have some shady stuff going on with the Shadow Lords too."
"Fenrir? What was his name?" Neb was getting seriously curious.
"You knew him? He went by the name of Arnie or Arne, or something." Pete looked like remembering wasn't his strong suit.
"Nah, knew a different one. This one's a stranger." Neb tried his glass and wanted to retch. "Anyway you wanted to have someone eliminated?"
"Yeah, there's this city councilor, a real scumbag..."

Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „Werewolf - Pittsburgh“