Hallo liebe Gäste, Forennutzer und Vereinsmitglieder,

Wer sind wir?
Wir sind eine Gruppe begeisterter Rollenspieler, die sich zusammengefunden haben, um gemeinsam unser Hobby zu fördern. Oft bleiben Rollenspieler und Rollenspielgruppen unter sich, so dass Außenstehende wenig Möglichkeiten haben, sich damit vertraut zu machen. Die Würfelmeister haben sich daher zum Ziel gesetzt, Interessierten dieses spannende Hobby näher zu bringen und auch die Möglichkeit zum Spielen zu bieten. Außerdem wollen wir eine Plattform bieten für Rollenspieler, die Anschluss an Gruppen suchen oder selbst Gruppen gründen möchten.

An jedem letzten Mittwoch im Monat findet der offene Stammtisch der Würfelmeister e.V. statt.

Nächster Stammtisch: Dieses Mal am 27. März ab 19:00 Uhr in der Gaststätte Am Stift Haug. Siehe auch hier

Wir freuen uns, von euch zu hören.

Bleibt gesund
Eure Würfelmeister

Dustdagger

Crazy Pole

Dustdagger

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

How could someone so pure fall so low...

[align=center]...you know, last time I checked the tribes gave us nothing, so they shouldn't expect anything back...[/align]

[align=right]...mercenary? I like it, but Assassin is more precise. Sound of silenced pistol fire.[/align]

Neb-Khepesh-Temu-Usha "Dustdagger", Homid Ragabash Silent Strider
Aussehen:
Homid- ?
Crinos- Anubis, einfach oder?
Lupus- ?

Hintergrund? Familie? Freu dich das ich dir deine Kehle nicht durchschneide, noch nicht.
Das Ziel heiligt nicht die Mittel; Geld, Einfluss und Gefallen tun das.
Ich bin zu haben, als Späher, Assassine, Einbrecher und so weiter. Ich akzeptiere Geld, Gaben, Fetische, Riten und Ausbildung als Bezahlung. Mindestens 20% am Anfang, und nein ich gehe nicht unter die 20%.
The August and Sagacious Decadent Dynasty-Toppling Devil

Bild
Crazy Pole

Re: ? ? ?

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

Thank god for the Highways, because otherwise this trip would be longer and nastier than I wanted.
So the GWs fucked up with the fetish, nothing new knowing them (with them I prefer all the cash and stuff lying around). But it pisses me off, cutting my vac time and I'm leaving beautiful upstate New York, with it's fine game and even finer pussy. Fuck that, the 'burgh is a stop-over, next stop Chicago, the city of Pizza and ethnic neghbourhoods.
The fetish wants me to see something, most likely GWs humping each other while sniffing coke in Lupus. Whatever.
If it's bigger, then someone's got to pay, me of course. Ass, gas or grass, nobody fights for free and least of all, me.
Being a "holy fighter for Gaia" can be a bitch sometimes, but at least I get some mad perks for it and the guys who need me can pay.
Remembering that I should hit the can, tomorrow I'm getting into the city. No caerns there, and that's good.

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

Equipment:
-Kawasaki Ninja ZX-9R

Waffen
-Kampfmesser
-Glock 26

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

On Honor
Honor, we're big on that. Puffed up chests and big words, a load of bullshit covering the fact that we're losing this war. Honor will not feed us, honor will not provide for our kin, honor will not make anyone fear us. Sometimes I admire the Gnawers, they know how it is to put honor into your pocket and do what you need to do.
It is not honorable to lie, even if it means that the person you love will be killed by a garou because she fucked up something. It is not honorable to steal, even if it means that our enemies win a fight. It is not honorable to criticize the pack/auspice/tribe/breed even if it means that flaws are ignored and we suffer for it.

We are going to end up like the Croatan, filled with honor and assfucked by the wyrm without lube.

On Glory
"Look ma' I've got big balls because I've beaten Charlie, the big bad quadriplegic". The concept of Glory is great, really. It's great and so antique that we should get rid of it. Every single bane we kill, every fomor, spiral or other pawn of the wyrm makes zero difference, nada, niente. We kill manifestations, not their reason for existence. We are using tons of cure, because we are too dumb to use some prophylaxis. Wait, we are the warriors of gaia, we aren't built to do that, there are other changing breeds to do that. Right?

Wait, we slaughtered those other breeds. Forget about it!

On Wisdom
I like Wisdom, the only thing I really agree with. There's wisdom in putting a .50 BMG into the skull of an armoured fomor instead of trying to kill him with claws.
There's wisdom in stealing from corps like endron instead of letting the cash go to waste.There's wisdom in getting laid every night, because the life we live, this thing of ours, might kill you come sunset.
I like wisdom, but we aren't too good in this dept.

Bild
Crazy Pole

Re: Dustdagger

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

Tick.
Tick..
Tick...

BOOM!
...is good. Always.

Pittsburgh offers me chump change, dead g'rou and whiners who can't keep their shit together. Marvelous.
What's next? A hot lupus child of gaia wanting some of my pure breed?
There's an upside to this, it looks like the gnawers are on the warpath (trashpath?!?) with the walkers.
I've heard of a gnawer fetish that turns a switchblade into a sword.
I wonder who I've got to kill for it...

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

[align=left]Booze... [/align]
[align=center]...Babes...[/align]
[align=right]...Brawls[/align]

I'm getting paid! Not now but an IOU is as good as it gets among the garou. They won't renege or I'll have their asses (not that hitting on the asian would be bad, though she's a bit vanilla).
A quarter of the kills and some rituals later, not bad for a couple of dead bodies and some scouting, and maybe I'll be able to get that knife/sword combo for the kills.

She's so particular, she likes a smith 'n wesson or colt.
But she'll give you some lovin' as long as she's cockin' the bolt.
Better hold on when she's up to her tricks
Playin' russian roulette but she'll load all six.

The Stagboy is a spastic, he tried to threaten me, let him show his claws, fostern or not he's toast. There's a reason I'm still cliath after more than 10 years of running around.
He doesn't know that I have the exp of an adren behind me. It's good to be bad.

I fell in love down in Mexico,
Thunderbird wine's the only way to go.
I been in love ten thousand times,
All you got to do is remember my line.

The two kids from the little pack are good, bit confused but ok. For now, there's some naïveté in them but it'll go away.
But they'll survive, a pity their alpha got offed, I think he was the brains of the operation. Otoh he might have been too smart for his own good.
The muscle is not really sharp but hey, there's a reason we have the ahroun. The alpha, well she needs to get laid and beaten up to see that our way of life is best served by killing as many as possible.

Good gaia why do you make your children so blind, why can't we see that the only way to you is through a holocaust?
We are your sword and gun, we are the ones without mercy and conscience.
Let heavens fall but we'll howl to you, always.

Last night I saw a naked cowgirl.
She was floatin' 'cross the ceilin'.
She was mumblin to some howlin' wolf
About some voodoo healin'.

Mmm baby...

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

[size=large][align=center]--->>>& Down<<<---[/align][/size]

The BGs are ok, not too bright but ok. Dealing with them will be a hell of a thing since they are all stingy buggers.
But it looks like the fetish will become reality soon, and maybe I'll get something else from them.

Now my little pack of misfits has shown itself as being unable to defend itself properly. I'm more and more convinced that the Dark and Gloomy ex-alpha of theirs has been the real driving force behind the pack. Pity he died.

[align=right]}->Suprefresh<-{[/align]

I need some more stuff, at least one shotgun (one of those short ones, either a Serbu Super-shorty or an ETS Whippet). A more permanent place to crash would also go a long way. Pity that my cash source is so unreliable.

We need to find a guy named Troy, it looks like he's the fulcrum of this whole shitstorm. I may even kill him later.
We'll find him...

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

[align=center]Now let me welcome everybody to the wild, wild west
A state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness
The track hits ya eardrum like a slug to ya chest
Pack a vest for your Jimmy in the city of sex
[/align]
[img]http://www.visualhollywood.com/movies/r ... cs/018.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g89/eng101/FEHR2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2300/198 ... 36c19b.jpg[/img]

[align=right]I wake up in the mornin'
And I raise my weary head
I got an old coat for a pillow
And the earth was last night's bed
I don't know where I'm goin'
Only God knows where I've been
I'm a devil on the run
A six gun lover
A candle in the wind, yeah[/align]

Bild
Thygrrr

Beitrag von Thygrrr »

Die Bilder find ich cool, aus welchem Katalog sind die? Kotte & Zeller? *g*

Die Zigaretten sind widerlich. Ich würd da gern mal eine von rauchen.
"Is not the balance of our world the concern of all?" - Nava, the old shaman wolf (David Carradine)
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

Nö, Resident Evil. :P

Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „Werewolf - Pittsburgh“