Hallo liebe Gäste, Forennutzer und Vereinsmitglieder,

Wer sind wir?
Wir sind eine Gruppe begeisterter Rollenspieler, die sich zusammengefunden haben, um gemeinsam unser Hobby zu fördern. Oft bleiben Rollenspieler und Rollenspielgruppen unter sich, so dass Außenstehende wenig Möglichkeiten haben, sich damit vertraut zu machen. Die Würfelmeister haben sich daher zum Ziel gesetzt, Interessierten dieses spannende Hobby näher zu bringen und auch die Möglichkeit zum Spielen zu bieten. Außerdem wollen wir eine Plattform bieten für Rollenspieler, die Anschluss an Gruppen suchen oder selbst Gruppen gründen möchten.

An jedem letzten Mittwoch im Monat findet der offene Stammtisch der Würfelmeister e.V. statt.

Nächster Stammtisch: Dieses Mal am 27. März ab 19:00 Uhr in der Gaststätte Am Stift Haug. Siehe auch hier

Wir freuen uns, von euch zu hören.

Bleibt gesund
Eure Würfelmeister

Drago

Antworten
Crazy Pole

Drago

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

Drago, Homid Theurge Shadow Lord
Aussehen:
Homid: Typisch dürrer Teenager, ungefähr 1,76m Groß. Schwarzes haar, kurz geschnitten, dazu braune Augen und eine scharfe Nase. Dunklere Haut die eine Herkunft aus dem Mittelmeerraum verrät.
Zur Zeit bevorzugt Drago Skinhead Sachen, inklusive einer B-3 Bomberjacke und Doc Martens.
Crinos- 286cm purer Gewalt, Drago's Fell ist schwarz wie Anthrazit mit der Ausnahme eines Silbernen Streifens am Hals der ungefähr drei Zoll breit ist. In Crinos ist Drago eher schlank und zäh gebaut, die einzige Ausnahme bietet sein Brustkorb der wie bei den anderen SLs stark und massiv ist.
Lupus- In Lupus ist Drago nach wie vor schwarz mit einem silbernen Streifen. Im Gegenteil zu den anderen bleibt ihm aber ein Teil der massiven Hispomuskulatur an den Knochen, was dazu führt das er wie ein Wolf auf Anabolika aussieht.

Eltern:
- Vater - Slashes-Through-Darkness (Shadow Lord Lupus Ahroun)
- Mutter - Velana Podboj (Kinfolk, second generation Shadow Lord kin, line is Silver Fang in origin)
Wichtige Vorfahren:
-Joanes Ripple-of-Silver (Silver Fang Homid Ragabash, Moon Lodge, House Unbreakable Hearth, erstellte um 1546 den Fetisch der jetzt in Drago's Besitzt ist)
-Gaspar Wrath-of-Bears (Silver Fang Homid Ahroun, Sun Lodge, House Unbreakable Hearth, 1788 übergab er den Fetisch, nachdem er zum letzten mal ihn verziert hat, an die Kinfolk Familie die später durch die Shadow Lords übernommen würde)
-Mihael Blade-of-Lies (Shadow Lord Homid Galliard, ein schwarzes Schaf der Familie, irgendwann im 19 Jahrhundert verschwunden, träger von Ahanask Blade-of-Bitter-Truth [ein Klaive])
-Breaks-the-Iron-Bones (Shadow Lord Lupus Ahroun, Rang 5, ein weit entfernter Vorfahre (vor dem Jahr 1000), dessen letzter Lupus nachfahre Slashes-Through-Darkness war)
Ehemalige Schule: Pittsburgh Peabody High School

Drago hat nur ein paar Erinnerungen an seinen Vater, er kann nicht einmal sich an den Name erinnern. Irgendwann Mitte der neunziger ist sein Vater gestorben und Drago musste mit seiner Mutter in die Staaten ziehen, warum weiß er nicht und seine Mutter wechselt immer das Thema wenn er fragt.
Nach dem Umzug ging es für ihn berg ab, als Ausländer ohne physische Stärke lernte er schnell andere zu manipulieren mit Hilfe von peinlichen Bildern und dreckigen Geheimnissen. Weder religiös noch begabt auf den Gebieten der Kunst und Wissenschaft ist Drago ein Schwamm wenn es um alles und nichts geht.
Drago ist sich aber eins ganz sicher, egal was passiert, er wird dabei grinsen.

PS: Mihael's Name und der Name des Klaive sind nicht zufällig.
The August and Sagacious Decadent Dynasty-Toppling Devil

Bild
Crazy Pole

Re: Drago

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

Drago's Diary
Night after pledging the Pack to honour Stag for a moon.
I'm not a rebel. I'm not a rebel, but if I'm not a rebel then who in the pack is?
Not Will, he wants to be a by the book glory hound. He moved from Gnawer kin to being a Get of Fenris (and let's not forget Fenris's personal acceptance after we were finished).
Not Casandra, she's an omega and it shows. Damn it, she could be more than that, she's almost as good as I am when it comes to spirituality. But no, instead of grasping the possibilities she bows and submits and all this shit. She does not accept what we are or who we are, a reluctant garou I guess.
It calms me that she at least has something to go back to, unlike me and Will I guess...
If I'm the rebel then who is the alpha? Again the same reasoning applies.
If Will decides that he should be alpha then I'm screwed, I'm not as strong as he is. But let's not forget that brains are stronger than brawn, so I may be able to manipulate him. Casandra will probably accept anyone but not herself, too unsure.
But if by dint of blood, deed or simple wisdom I'll become the alpha, then Gaia help us all. I'm the youngest member of this pack, I don't have the experience the rest has. The only thing speaking for me is the fact that I'm a natural when it comes to actually being a "garou".
But hell, no matter who becomes alpha, it'll be me who seals the deal with a totem, it'll be me who will guide the pack in the umbra, it'll be me to deal with the spiritual.
Off to find a totem...

NOTE TO SELF: Never show fear when facing a spirit, they can smell it.

Scraps:

On dad
It's funny to grow up without dad. You know that something's missing but you can't put a finger on it. What's even weirder for me is the fact that I never really knew who my dad was (until my change). What's even more out there is the fact that my dad was a hero, a real one like those who get their statues and are remembered. My mom told me dad's history, he told it to her before they were married [can a human marry a werewolf? a lupus werewolf?]. My fath...dad was Slashes-through-Darkness, athro Ahroun of the Shadow Lords, he was the last lupus pup from the line of Breaks-the-Iron-Bones, lupus hero and elder of Sept of the Shadow Falcon in Slovenia. BTW old Breaks (I don't think humans have any way of calling such ancestors) lived in the medieval, which was quite a while ago.
My dad was born a wolf, a wolf with a black coat of fur (which makes me wonder about my silver stripe, why do I have one? No other Lord has anything similar). He fought evil with his pack, mom said the called themselves the "vengeance bringers" (I wonder how we will call ourselves?). They fought many different "things" (note to self: ask Speaks-with-Courage about mutated boars who eat people) and they would be still alive if not for that creature that killed dad. Mom said it was something possessed by evil, I know now that it was probably a powerful fomor (I'm going to find him and show him the meaning of the world "pain"). Dad saved the whole pack, so it's very personal.

On being a Shadow Lord
I'm a Shadow Lord, and it means that everyone expects me to be some sort of dark crusader, Firemoon say's I'm driven and Sveta thinks that I lost to that Fianna twat on purpose. Killing those two drug dealers was kinda hard, but hey, you can't be wolverine without cutting someone up (besides, they were really evil).
So it's good, at least for now. Oh and the most badass Shadow Lord alive is a theurge like me

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

I am Walks-the-Forlorn-Path, son of Slashes-through-Darkness, last of the line of Breaks-the-Iron-Bones who stood against the Vampires and their servants during the Battle of the Triglav Pass and won.
I'm a Shadow Lord, I'm the darkness which dwells inside the heart of every garou, I'm the child of Grandfather Thunder.
I'm a homid, a human-born. I have seen the enemy with my own eyes, I have lived among those who serve him and I know how to defeat them.
But I'm also a son of a lupus and the blood tells.
I'm a theurge, a spirit-speaker, a shaman, aguide for my pack towards understanding. I'm the one who walks through both worlds at the same time.

For all this the Wyrm should fear me, he should tremble in Malfeas because I'm a garou, I'm the avenging angel of Gaia.

But I'm even more than this, for every term, every description is lacking in depth, it fails to really describe me.
I was born out of love, and love is a foreign emotion to the Wyrm which knows only empty desire.
I was raised without fear, for others, visible and invisible, cared for me. And those without fear are anathema to the Wyrm, for he can't break them.
I was not weak when I changed for the first time, I was strong and composed. And strength is like poison to the Wyrm, for she is weak through her madness.

I'm Drago, son of Velana, heir to the legacy of Gaspar Wrath-of-Bears, who was the last of the Unbreakable Hearth line to fall against the Wyrm in Slovenia. Through my mother I'm heir to kings and rulers.
And through the love of my mother to my father I'm a sign that we are still one tribe under the gaze of Luna.

SO FEAR ME WYRM, FOR YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!
I AM DRAGO WALKS-THE-FORLORN-PATH!
I AM YOUR DOOM!

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

Patch list:
Tab scrolls on shoulders- Pale grey with black font, both arms. Text - Umbral Assault
Back, large- Bear's head
Back, scroll under the large patch, White on black - "Mercy"
Right arm - Symbol "alpha"

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

Drago's Diary
Day after the failed cleansing of the freddie mac/fannie mae office.
We're fuuuuucked! The shit has hit the fan and is stil flying.
The last days were a nightmare, and it looks like I'm in for a ride. First, we have a totem and an alpha. Second, we fucked up while choosing both. Sorry, we didn't choose, I was forced to do both within minutes.
YES! I'm a mighty alpha, or rather an excuse for one since the pack didn't give me the position, I just said I am one.
Which brings me to our totem, which was chosen in a moment of despereation after one of my pack members finished mauling the second one, who tried to burn himself alive. You following me? One is a suicidal maniac, the other one is like a running chainsaw thrown into a concert crowd.
I have chosen bear, not because I'm sentimental or impressed by his powers, but simply because he was the only choice I had. I don't know too many healing totems.
But it could be worse:
-Will could be dead, suicide
-Casandra could be dead, garoucide
-They could both be dead, and being without a pack is not the best career choice.
So we are alright, when it comes to being alive. I'm not the worst choice for an alpha and bear is a mighty totem, honor be damned.

Analyzing the assault in the umbra on the office
We made several mistakes, we need to get better:
-Don't park our cars near the target. I know that having an escape vehicle nearby is nice, but for fuck's sake we can run through the umbra to it...
-Never split up, the combat with the strand spider was nasty. The lack of Casandra meant it got away, and she also botched the ritual since we couldn't help her.
-Next time we need to block escape routes, the wyrmlings escaped because we couldn't follow them. Blocking escape routes is the thing to do.
-I need to get some financial stability and a wife, house/condo included. We are without a place to plan/rest/think. I also need to remember that dying now would be very stupid, without kids the line dies.
-We are too hard on ourselves. The Umbra was cleansed, we chased away a strand spider and two wyrm spirits (Banes?), we also killed two fomors. Not bad for a pack that the days before almost killed itself through sheer stupidity. We can and will do better, but we need more experience.

Bild
Crazy Pole

Beitrag von Crazy Pole »

[align=center]R.I.P.[/align]

Bild
Antworten

Zurück zu „Werewolf - Pittsburgh“