Hallo liebe Gäste, Forennutzer und Vereinsmitglieder,

Wer sind wir?
Wir sind eine Gruppe begeisterter Rollenspieler, die sich zusammengefunden haben, um gemeinsam unser Hobby zu fördern. Oft bleiben Rollenspieler und Rollenspielgruppen unter sich, so dass Außenstehende wenig Möglichkeiten haben, sich damit vertraut zu machen. Die Würfelmeister haben sich daher zum Ziel gesetzt, Interessierten dieses spannende Hobby näher zu bringen und auch die Möglichkeit zum Spielen zu bieten. Außerdem wollen wir eine Plattform bieten für Rollenspieler, die Anschluss an Gruppen suchen oder selbst Gruppen gründen möchten.

An jedem letzten Mittwoch im Monat findet der offene Stammtisch der Würfelmeister e.V. statt.

Nächster Stammtisch: Dieses Mal am 27. März ab 19:00 Uhr in der Gaststätte Am Stift Haug. Siehe auch hier

Wir freuen uns, von euch zu hören.

Bleibt gesund
Eure Würfelmeister

Casandra Cheng

Juy Juka
Association title: 2. Vorstand

Re: Casandra Cheng - Way home

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

[QUOTE]
How should I write all this down? I think I'll just start, where I stoped my last note.

After we rested we wanted to bring our protector to a save place, but the only one was a secret place. Nicer DD, nor the new guy or boy, nore the little-brother could come with us. We splitted up, but DD refused to give up on his duty.

In the evening we walked through a forrest, DD not knowing where we are. We released our protector and I walked with him, while the others searched a place to rest. Our first try was in a small valley with a small rive and trees, a nice place. But too quickly it feelt creepy and was a bit close to the border of the forrest. We searched on.

We found a while later a cave, better to say, my partner and DD found a cave. We brought our protector there, but directly behind the entrance of the cave was a strange object in the celling. I walked ahead and hit it with a stick - It exploded and threw me on the ground. A landmine, a freaking landmine! It destroyed the entrance of the cave and burned my fur. I quickly got up again and forced myself to heal, I didn't want too look like the total idiot, hitting a landmine with a stick.

We let our protector rest in the remaining of the cave, after we checked it for more mines. He complained about my mobile phone! Why did he complain about my mobile phone?

Next we headed back to the city. We searched everywhere for the others of our kind, but something must have gone totally wrong! Finally we found one, bet acted like in trance or in shock. He wasn't able to speak or comunicate in any way. We followed him at first, but then decide to force him back to our secret place. This time without DD, becaus we had to talk to the last of our kind that remained there to protect our secret place. One of them could call a squirrel that could describe what forced the other one we found in the city to be silent. Now we knew what it circa was, knew that we couldn't destroy it and knew, that the only one knowing how to go on was on the other side. ... Greate.

We followed the one we found in the city back to the city. He went in a dirty part of the sewers of the city. There we found a lot of the others of our kind, but no one of them was able to comunicate. After watching them a while we couldn't decide if it was good, that they diged there or not. We also decided to go somewhere else, but first had to attend to the wounds of one of the digging of our kind. With our protector that weakened we could only use first aid.

We circled around the center of the problems, where the enemies had or have there base. I saw, that there is a big crater and we tried to go to the other side from a parking-lot a bit distant. My partner and DD succeded, but I was stuck for an hour - dam it! Because we had not much firepower I bought a bow and arrows while I was stuck. After that hour DD and my partner returned, he was not badly but very hindering hurt, the enemy had purposeful damaged his weapons. My partner opened for us the way on the other side.

My partner and DD had the other side explored already and so I could focus on using my special eyes to explore areas, where the couldn't or didn't want to go - it was a very good idea to not go there. My first try of using my special eyes failed greately again. Slowly I get used to this, I hope it wil at least stay this bad, when I fail. I saved myself from getting too dirty and by the time I could look again, DD had brought a new windwo to use my special eyes. I tried again and it worked, we moved the window in the place where we didn't want to go. I could look on a canyon, bigger then everything you could imagine, till the window was to far away for my special eyes. Next I summoned a parrot - good that DD hat that idea - who I could convince to fly for us to another opening, this time in the air and look for us. He was eaten by that opening and returned a while later, but unable to comunicate like the others of our kind. So as a summery I can write, that there were two openings into oter worlds, one where we can't return and one where we have to travle throug a world we don't understand. One of the openings was a gigantic crate and the other was the crossing of two blue lines of power and light. We know that all the others of our kind are behind the crossing of the two blue lines, so we had not much choice then to go there.

We checked, if we could see the blue lines if we travle throug the other world we don't understand and luckily it was visible. We climbed closer to the blue line, but my partner fell! He nearly droped into the opening to the other world! DD was heroic and rescued him. Sadly, that was not possible for the parrot! So with mure luck then possible and nesseccery we reached the blue line. We crossed further to the other side and finally flowed in the blue light of the line on the other side - it is obviously much bigger there.

I knew, that this lines had the power to pull things, pull them very fast and into other worlds. Also I remembered, that the summoning I used to summon the parrot connected me with my target. So, I used that skill and the transporting power of this blue line to find a way to the digging ones of our kind and then to 'walk' that way. We entered a smelly and more then uggly cave. It was disgusting and pulluted to the maximum. I knew, that we were so close, I just didn't want to leave that place. After a while - we tried to clean this place as good as possible - a strange object appeared in the center of the celling. I graped it and tried to pull it down, but only a wave of dirty water followed. I fought my way through there and something pulled me up, I was ready to kill what ever immediatelly, but it was G.Th.! That was greate and now I knew, that this was the way to lose the ability to comunicate. I pushed my partner back and held the way open for all the others of our kind.

As everyone was in that tiny, ugly cave it was impossible to comunicat, becaus everyone just screamed, released from the silence after how knows how much days. Only the powerfull voice of my partner stoped everyone from screaming. K. was there too and I could use her link to her car, to easily ride on the blue lines into safety!

Back in the safe home of the slopy guys, we could talk and rest for a moment. We were toled what was nesseccery:
- the big battle failed
- powerfull alies died
- many are missing
- the enemy is weakened
I wish us all luck, to gather the powers we need to deal the finall blow.

Casandra
[/QUOTE]

Casandra turns the covered, empty bag of popcorn around, thinking how to handle this new message, finally just scrunching it up and puting it under seat A1 in the arena to handle it later.
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - Turn to victory

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

[QUOTE]
This was sudden and I still can't believe it. The big evil disappeared. We won - for now.

We found SE. He was so depresed, he's barely able to walk. But everyone convinced him to do the ceremony again. On the way back we saw the big evil in the city and how it destroyed the other city.
We reached the sloppy guys' home and everyone talked and planed. I took a shower to get the silver of my body. At the same time a visitor talked to my partner. He seamed to be interested in our protector and even wanted to join us. We have to think and talk about that. The eldest of the sloppy guys asked us to come with SE, becaus no one of the others could support him from the bottom of there heart. I was so afraid and worried, becaus I knew, that nicer I nor my partner had any power left. The visitor came with us.

All who were at least a bit able to fight came to the place of the big disaster. Everyone made themself ready for a fight. We four had to go into the middle - SE, the visitor, my partner and I. We finished the ceremony, I learned a bit from it, but it was very complicated. The big evil appeared and seamed to weak to do anything for a while. But then I realiced, that no one of the others on the outside noticed the evil and came clother. The visitor used his voice to call them, but the big evil then stoped to akt weak and attacked. SE immediatelly broke down.

We all attacked the evil as good as we could, with the last of our power. It was stil tough, but the first ceremony weakened it perceptibly and it was unable to hit us. Very slowly it became weaker and tried to retreat but then the others reached us and we held it till someone - I think my partner - could jolt SE from his trauma once again. He finished the ritual with the word "for ever" and all joined in and we sung about our victory. Tired and dirty we returned.

This was realy so sudden. All the last weeks culminated in this feew minutes. It took a while but then it became a vicotry and now everyone had a big party. Perhaps I can finally throw a party in my new home.

Casandra
[/QUOTE]

Casandra has the filled paper in her hand. It's a strange situation to be able to sit comfortable on a desc and write this down without stress. She folds slowly a simple origami figure out of the paper and places it on the public board.
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - new weekend

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

[QUOTE]
This weekend was ... interesting till now. We traveled to this city, a dark, ugly and totally dead place. No problems on the train, but as usually no plan what to do as we arrived.

First we tried to contact the spirits - after a longer search for a place to switch sides. I realy need to learn that technique from someone not so funny as the little brother. We talked to one with promissing behavior, but Nose got a little trouble with him. Befour the spirit left he gave me a hint.

Later we met a group of others of our kind, they've been angry and nearly violent, but I think we only had a bad start. I understood the hint of the spirit now and recogniced on of the other group. Let's see if we can have a second start tomorrow.

Also we met two more of our kind. One said to be the son of a mighty one of our kind we in fact know. The other was from a far country and has big problems, but tries to help the son. I am worried about the son, he said a lot of strange things and may be confused and on a corrupted way.

Let's see what tomorrow brings to us. The mighty one, the other group, the spirit and some other sources may bring new informations.

Casandra
[/QUOTE]

The paper, soked with fat, sparkles. The first letters she wrote are already disappearing. She'll watch till every hint of her writing is deleted by the fat.
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - longer weekend

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

[QUOTE]
New day, new week,old weekend and old problem. But a whole lot of new informations! A totally new sittuation for my writing. I never had a the problem to have so much information, that I have to structure them....

First: The mighty one of our kind we know seams to have a son, but that's all a big, scary secret and a friend of us has told us to not let a single word slip. She was very clear and I have to tell the others that equally clear too. - We need no additional problems.

Second: The promissing spirit is the best friend of the violent group of our kind. They have a lot of secrets and don't trust us at all.

Third: The city is worse then I thought. In the night, there is the shadow of the past alive and shows each and every lost soul. It was so horrible to walk there. We saw so much pain and there was no way to help - absolutely NO WAY! I was so frustrated. I still can't ... crap, I broke the pencil from anger.

Fourth: The promissing spirit loves dog food. He's not venal, but apologies from Nose and my dog food - handet over by Nose - worked. He told us as much as he trusted us and now we know that not all three we are searching are dead.

Now the problematic part. The spirit was only willing to tell more, if we help the others to defend against the son of the mighty one. We agreed and just in the moment I called the one from the far country - I don't think the sone has a mobile phone - we could hear them starting a fight with the others of our kind!

We rushed to them and tried to jump between the fighting parties. Nose bloked all attacks of the others. Will made the son trip so I was able to throw him off the balcony. That was too much for the balcony and it broke down. With a loud howling and shouting of us everyone stoped fighting. Very agressiv and a bit forced everyone agreed to solve this with a duel. The son decided that only Will is a worthy opponent.

What a fight! That was crazy! So hard, so bloody and close. They punched, scratched, bit and did evrery thing to win. I couldn't see it well, I draw back to prepare to heal the wounded, but it was so chaotic. Each attack, each block, each move and each counterattack ... impressive! That was more then worthy for there group! Both duelists were badly wounded, but Will won! I don't know why Nose didn't heal him, but I was able to do that - a bit.

The one from the far country carried the son away and I informed the others, that the problem is solved. We'll rest for today and see how this chapter ends tomorrow.

Casandra
[/QUOTE]

The paper was inside of the bandage, describing the material. The backside was gray and usable to write on it. Casandra pokes a hohle in the wall of the abandoned house and pushes the furled paper inside, it drops down and is gone.
Thygrrr

Re: Casandra Cheng

Beitrag von Thygrrr »

Stimmt irgendwo, ich kann nicht "Einfach nur geil, *verbeug*" schreiben und das nicht ebenso würdigen wie für andere Spieler:

+2 XP
"Is not the balance of our world the concern of all?" - Nava, the old shaman wolf (David Carradine)
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - end and beginning

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

[QUOTE]
It's satturday quit a feew moments after sun set. Perhaps not my usual time, but I think the happenings are big enough for this. I should not jump from the end to the beginning, so I'll first note down how the Cleavland travle ended - well the new thing started that way.

The night I didn't sleep well in Cleavland, hearing strange noices again and again. Finally I was woke up by a more normaly noice but nicer expected. Someone knocked on the front door of the empty house we are in. We sneak to the door and Nose checked the smell. The person on the other side introduced himself as one of our kind. We finally opened and he offered to take us with him back to Pittsburgh - the promissing spirit asked him to do that. Middle in the night wasn't good and we wanted to look at him by daylight of the next day.

The next morning we went to the violent group again. It's realy a bad area where they live, the people did not care about the destruction in the staircase and just missused the emergancy exit. Only the girl of the other group was at home, but she rewarded us as promissed. She told us the sad story about the dead and offered us a shower. She gave us as well a old poket knife, owned by one of the dead. With all we needed we started our way home.

We meet the guy from last night again and asked him a little and Nose checked his smell again. All seamed fine. I recived a call form the leade of our chummily group. Immediatelly my inner allarmbells rang like crazy - she would never, never call me. I decide to take the risk to drive with the guy from the night - a Children by the way - it would let me arrive some hours earlier. We had a intresting talk in the car - he's married and has a child - and I think I like him.

In Pittsburgh we splitted up, Will and Nose went to finishe Will's business, he had to do that himself anyway. I wen't home and meet the leade of the chummily group. She was agitated and I tried to calm her. I talked with her as relaxed and as unselfconsciously as possible, but she wasn't able to relax. It wasn't a good way, but some bear relaxed her finally and she talked. My heart sank down to the deapest buttom I can think of. Her sould, heart and mind is being teared appart by a quesitan no mortal can ever answere: How to value the lives of people against each other! I won't write more, I promissed to not talk about it and this is like talking.
I listened to her problem as good as I could. She became a little drunk - me too - and I invited her to stay over. I was called from the sloppy guy's and left her alone in my home.

Will succeded! He was promoted! I am so happy for him. The party sweaped the dark thoughts away for a moment. The food, the people, the fun and the music just made it greate. I silently gave him my congratulations and then left him to enjoy his rightfull earned time as the greate hero. He was praised. He was given preasents, so greate that I can't belive it. K., the eldest, they all gave him things so worthy - I realy don't know how to compare with them.

I sat down and listened to the music and tried to find a solution of the big problem, but Nose stoped me after a feew minutes. He went over to me and asked me a lot. He asked about the group I should belong to and about my promotion and all that. It hurt so much. I nearly cried. He went on and on, pointing out all my faults. All the things making me different to the others, making me not fit and making me weak and bad in the eyes of all people left in this world to me. I tried to make myself drunk, but I hadn't the guts to swallow it.

That the little-brother we meet some month ago appeared saved me from Nose. He was distracted till the food was ready and the food was that delicious, that I could recover a little. We ate and talked a bit more. Oh! By the way. The Child from Cleaveland - he only worked there some monthes and now moved to Pittsburgh - is asking, if he may join us. I managed to hold on till the end of the party without a major mental breakdown and SR's incredible, fantastic food even helped me to think about the big problem.

I walked home alone. I wanted to find ... well I am not sure, but I think I wanted to find something to inspire me - to lead me - with the big problem. I didn't find it. I spent the long, dark and exhausting night with the leader of the chummily group. The next morning I cleaned myself and we had a coffee together. I told her as much as I could figure out about the big problem. I told her that my heart tells me to go the only way to a rightfull sollution, no matter how painfull and dangerous it is. I allso told her, that my mind say's that it's crazy and false to follow that path. That we can't decide wich live to sacrefice and that we only can count the lives - no matter how evil and cold that sounds.
I think I didn't help her at all and that what ever I said - and what I could have said or not - was false.

All morning there was a strange feeling in the air and strange signs everywhere. Black water, a dysfunction of the bus, a mysterious call form the Children, strangely missplaced objects, etc. It all pointed to that new casino next to the home of the sloppy guys. It was a big cloaked building site before this week. Even in the evening everything pointed me there. We had dinner with the leader of the chummily group and she left but my partners stayed over the night. In the middle of the night they woke me up. Will some how broke my table and woke us all up.
As we talked half asleep Nose noticed that the vermins I saw yesterday might be a spirit searching for me. We went to the other side and talked to the vermin. The spirit showed and talked to us more detailed then ever anyone before. To investigate the new casino.

We all went there together. Will, Nose, the Children and me. Nose was immediatelly overhelmed by the location and collapsed. I brought and talked him out of the sittuation. The enemies presence must be incredible strong. I attended Nose while the other two checked the inside. Will then switched places with me and brought Nose to the home of the sloppy guys. I went inside too and saw the Children drinking something from this place. I warned him as good as I could without saying too much and he stopped. Somehow we where seperated then too. I walked thoug all of that gigantig building. Such a giant fortress of gried I have never seen. It was over and over structured to guide the masses of the people around and get there money. I was thinking about who was more hounted by the gried, the visitors or the builders of this thing.

I had tried to look on the other side relativly early as I entered - after an sms from will, with wich he asked me to do so - without succes, but after a hour I tried again and this time could see some our our kind downstairs. They where talking about this place and running it, cleaning it and so on. I couldn't smell them and couldn't see them properly. I just had to get closer. I griped the handlebar thighter, without feeling it and let it lead me downstairs. It worked but not too well. I hurt my feet and nearly felt downstairs - twice. I returned and strangely the Children had rescured me, but I was to concentrated to tell him. I ran downstairs and tried to find the place the three of our kind had been on this side. It must be one of that employee's rooms and from one a man came hasty. He smeeled like the otherside, I was right!

I keept searching the building and finally saw an open security door, but behind there some people spoke. I listened to them and they where two of our kind. They talked about a nother one from our kind but a different group, observing them. The talked about dirty paws, properply meaning the sloppy guys. And they talked about the leader of the chummily group of us! I followed the one who left the room but then decided to discus this with our group. We all meet at the home of the sloppy guy's - how ever the new guy managed to be allowed inside.

We all decided about the collected informations. Nose and the Children will observ the guy observing the casino - funny. Will and I will talk to the leader of the chummily group. Tomorrow we will how ever this little thing summs up report to the eldest of the sloppy guys.

We just talked about one of the sloppy guys saying the cassino was not dirty and Nose saying it was dirty like hell as he looked shoked at me. He told me, that I was slightly tainted! I ran out of the sloppy guy's home and kicked a already destroyed dustbin to releave frustration. Why allways and over and over again me? We talked about how I could become tainted from yesterday to now. I some how forgott about a black out! I woke up naked in the garden and couldn't remember how I got there. To be naked in public made me too confused to think about the other thing and I was kind of focused on the casino. I hope this isn't a bad omen, I don't want to concentrate too much on my work and forgett about myself becaus of that.

I told the others how to clean me and we quickly replaced my also tainted ingrediances. We went to the woods and they helped me to get rid of the dirt. We repeated that at my home and it became cleaner - I think we did that yesterday without the children already, but why the hack didn't I remeber that earlier! I have to think about this later, the bus is comming in 15 minutes and I have to go down the hill again and go togehter with will to the bus to drive to the leader of the chummily group.

Casandra
[/QUOTE]

Casandra put's the note book - now about 4 more pages full - into her poket and walks back down the hill to her house, calling Will and going with him to the bus station. She would have to deal with the text later.
Juy Juka

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

Allgemeines|||||
Name|Casandra Cheng|Brut|Menschling|Stamm|(Glaswandler)
Garouname|Suffers for the Pak|Vorzeichen|Philodox|Rang| Cliath
Attribute|| | | | ||| | | | ||| | | | |
Körperkraft|X|X|X|Y| |Charisma|X|X|X| | |Wahrnehmung|X|X|X|X| |
Geschick|X|X|X|X| |Manipulation|X| | | | |Intelligenz|X|X|X|X| |
Wiedersandsfähigkeit|X|X|X|X| |Erscheinungsbild|X|X| | | |Geistesschärfe|X|X|X|X| |
Fähigkeiten |||||| |||||| ||||||
Aufmerksamkeit||||||Tierkunde||||||Computer|X|X||||
Athletik|X|||||Handwerk||||||Enigmas|X|X|X|||
Handgemenge|X|X||||Fahren|X|||||Nachforschung||||||
Ausweichen|X|||||Etikette||||||Gesetzeskentniss||||||
Empathie|X|X||||Feuerwaffen|X|||||Linguistik||||||
Ausdruck||||||Anführen||||||Medizin|X|X|X|+3||
Einschüchtern||||||Nahkampf|X|X|X|||Okultes|X|X|X|||
Instinkt|X|X|X|X||Auftreten||||||Politik||||||
Szenekentniss||||||Heimlichkeit||||||Rituale|X|X|X|||
Einflüsterung||||||Überlebenskunst||||||Akademisches Wissen||||||
Hintergründe| | | | |
Fetisch|X|X|X| |
Einkommen|X|X| | |
Rituale|X|X|X| |
Totem|X|X|X| |
Gaben
Geruch des Menschen
Wolkenkrazersicht
Wahrheit Gaias
Ohmen Gaias
1/Tag Berührung der Mutter
Riten
Ritus der Reinigung
Zusammenkunft für die Toten
Beschwörungsritus
Ritus des Bindens
Suchstein Ritus
Ritus des spirituellen Wassers
Ritus des Laylinien lesens
Ruf | | | | | | | | | | |
Ruhm|O|O|O|O| | | | | | |
|X|X| | | | | | | | |
Ehre|O|O|O|O| | | | | | |
|X|X|X|X|X| | | | | |
Weisheit|O|O|O|O| | | | | | |
|X|X|X| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | | |
Zorn|O|O|O| N| | | | | | |
Gnosis|O|O|O|O| | | | | | |
Willenskraft|O|O|O|O| | | | | | |
Sonstiges
Eine magische Tasche, die ihren inhalt mit in die Geisterwelt nehmen kann
Eine unzerstörbare Giandou
Eine im Todesgürtel zerrissene Wasserflasche
Eine große rosa Kuschelmaus
Eine Pistole mit 5 Silberkugeln (ein zwei normalen Magazinen)
Ein Händy mit vielen Telefonnummern und einer Taschenlampe
Eine klein sammlung von Waffen (Schwerter, Kampffächer, Sportbogen, etc.)
Zwei mysteriöse Hinweiskugeln von USA Today
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - embrace

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

[QUOTE]
It's so great! I still can't believe it! I am not alone any more. Today that happened what I hoped so endlessly long for. One of the groups among us choose me. I am worth a little at least. If I would look rational at this, nothing had changed, but it feels so different. It nearly feels like falling in love, such a enjoyable tingeling feeling in my tummy. ^_^ I haven't feeled like this since my mother hugged me a last time at the airport, I wish I could visit her, but it's better not, I couldn't hold back to tell the good news. I even recieved a present, a beautifull and powerfull brooch, shaped as my new symbol.

But well, if I am already typing, I can allso add more, despite it's not even a 24h since my last text.
We Will and I visited the leader of the chummily group. We talked about what we found at the casino, but she was hesitant and didn't talk freely. I asked Will to go to the kitchen, so she could talk freely - he was angry, that's okay. She told me all about there Casino plan and why she didn't succede in opposing it. It seamed only loosely connected with the secret she toled me. I did not push her to tell everything immediatelly, but I let her know, that I think it would be better if she told us everything.

The next day I woke up alone, despite Will had sleeped on my couch. I took a shower and spotted something strange in my mirror. Something on the other side. I asked Will later and he told me he had messed something up there. I was woundering where he went back then, but it was clear that I had to talk to the Child and Nose and of course the leader of the sloopy guys'.

All of us meet at the sloopy guys' place. We told there leader everything we kneew. She was more then unpleased. After discussing she aggred to stop any violent or aggresive acts against the Casino. She will meet with them there to talk about the problems.
What she told us was equally important. There was a murder and DD is said to be the murderer! The leader of the sloopy guys gave us the phone number of he searching sniffy guy here in the city.
A morder, DD and here in the city. I forebode the whole weekend, there was no way we could not get involved into the secret the leader of the cummily goup shared with me.
I just wanted to call the sniffy guy as I recived a message from the leader of the cummily group. She warned us that the sniffy guy is searching us too. We arranged a meeting with him, to clearly show that we aren't guilty of anything.

We first talked in a restaurant but quickly moved to his place - he rent a extremly expensive room in a big hotel in the middle of the city, fitting for a sniffy guy like him. The talk quickly turned bad, this guy is absolutely uselesse. I have never seen such a amount of incompetence. We left before someone became violent - all of us had been very patient, this guy just asked to be beeten.

We decided to investigate on ourself. We combinded every bit of information and every hint the spirits gave us. We had one information far ahead of everyone else and we used it. With the location of the crime scene we could find eyewitnesses and now have a more then good chance to get out of this.

I surely forgott the half of what happened. I am all confused and happy today. ^_^ I hope this guy will soon call me back and come here to talk with the eyewithnesses.

Cassandra
[/QUOTE]

She was typing nervously on her cellphone unsure what to do with this message she saved it. "I have to make a backup of my phone and secure it with more passwords."
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - through the rain

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

[QUOTE]
After Nose's fail in the challange I decided to let the case of the cassino rest for the moment. I first have to deal with what it will mean to all of us. But I know that I still have to talk to the leaders about the cassino or more preciese about the cassino's influence and surrounding. I don't want to make the cassino's owners angry but there seams no other way.

But within our break it rained fire and money and that is not a metaphor. Burning dollars fell down in the home of the sloopy guys - I should never again throw something burning into a bin. Before that something happened while I wasn't there, but there home's hair kind of stood on end. Something is happening and worrying there home and we have been asked to investigate outside to have more then one angle on this case.

We splitted up. Will went to his work and talked to some normal people if they noticed something. Nose and the child went into the city but on the other side following there instincts and searching. I went out like the child and nose but walked through the normal side of the city.
For Nose and the child it was all obvious, the city was nearly clean of the spiders influence and everything seamed to blossom. On my side it was not obvious but the city was full of a new feeling of a new smell. Nose,the child and I meet all at the same spot - the smell made me go to there side - the whole area was under the burning rain. But more was not possible to identify.
The next morning Will also could report some strange things, people lurking around the place he works at. This is all confusing.

We all discuised this as the child drove us home with his car. Suddenly he made his car stop with full force. Everyone was supprised and nearly got hurt. No one knew why he stoped and he babbled something about a mystical beast. He park and left the car. We all followed him and then on the otherside too. There was a big aisle in the other side of the city. A strange smell was in the air and it was like a drug letting your thoughts drift far away, only Nose wasn't able to resist it. We made us on the way back as the child stopped and stood behind. Ther was the mystical beast he saw before, as we returned it had knocked him out but at the same time destroyed an enemy the threaten him.
This incident was dangerous but allowed us to identify the creature and with that information. We told the leader of the sloppy guys and in return got told that this creature is related to the group of the guy from the far country we meet in Cleaveland.

I wanted to call the guy from the far country the next day, but first it was so late that there was no bus I could take to be in time at home to get enought sleep that night. Luckily the slopply guys allowed met to sleep in the city. I called the guy from the far country in my break and horribly for me the bad T. guy answered the call! We had a quick but not as unfriendly talk as I expected - he even congratulated me for my promotion. I could convince him to not kill the guy from the far country and the bad T. guy aggred to meet and perhaps hand him over to us.
I called the others and we meet at the sloopy guy's home. Will didn't come with us, but that seamed to be no problem, because I didn't expect violence from any of the people there. We reached the meeting place and saw the bad T. guy's car in flames. That was not good and not expected we followed there trail and found them. The mytical beast had attacked but the fight had ended before something worse had happened.
We all were brought back in the childs car. As the bad T. guy woke up again I could calm him with absolet trust. And he drove with me home.

My home seamed to be on fire too!! The bad T. guy went home with his girlfriend and the others went on to the leader of the sloopy guys. K.'s father was there with the firefighters and he went with me inside and helped me investigate. Someone placed a bomb in my livingroom, it was only luck that not the whole building burned down. We found from where the attackers - two - came and K.'s father wanted to investig more. He brought me to the sloopy guy's and I talked to Will. Not only I, he too was attacked! He escaped too - thanks to all higher powers. This is all confusing, but it now is more clear, because the mystical beast and a whole couple of people aren't involved in this and do not have to be considered. We have to stay together and protect each other.

We all went together to Will's work on the next day and spotted another assasine on a roof! We sneaked there and tried to get him, but to change on the other side failed nearly and someone who attacked the assasine saw us and loughed at us. She is one of our kind and from the new cassion. She has cought and defeated the assasine for us. We thanked her and Will worked. Nose and I observed the street and cought the helper of the assasine but he fought back and finally shoot around. The police came and we had to try get out of this - I would have been in more then big trouble but Will was calm and lied us out of there.

On the next day all at the sloopy guy's home were angry at us. Somehow everybody knowes more then me, why am I so uninformed!? Finally we left and meet with the women from the day before. She talked with us and lied straigt into my face - she know's both assasins, but rescued us. She also has removed the surviving helper. I directly asked her why she lied but she - of course - got angry and left. I think I lack some skills here.
By now we once again have no friends left and no idea how to get on. Will said we should return to our outher place but on the way - we took a loop way - we decided to talk to the cummily group and give a message from us with them. We meet only one and he complained about the leader, we have to meet her.

Cassandra
[/QUOTE]

Another text is saved as SMS on her phone and she decides to order a better phone with encryption and backup and all as soon as possible.

(( Heute bin ich mir nicht sicher, ob ich nicht die Reiehenfolge versaut habe.))
Thygrrr

Beitrag von Thygrrr »

Finde das mit der Idee, alles im Handy abzuspeichern, ausgezeichnet.

Diesen Absatz verstehe ich semantisch nicht - bin mir nicht ganz sicher ob Du da das gespielte richtig im Kopf behalten hast (oder ob mir mein Gedächtnis wieder Streiche spielt)..

[quote]On the next day all at the sloopy guy's home were angry at us. Somehow everybody knowes more then me, why am I so uninformed!? Finally we left and meet with the women from the day before. She talked with us and lied straigt into my face - she know's both assasins, but rescued us. She also has removed the surviving helper. I directly asked her why she lied but she - of course - got angry and left. I think I lack some skills here.
By now we once again have no friends left and no idea how to get on. Will said we should return to our outher place but on the way - we took a loop way - we decided to talk to the cummely group and give a message from us with them. We meet only one and he complained about the leader, we have to meet her.
[/quote]

Sloppy guys = Bone Gnawers, Cummely guys = ... Shattenlords? Kenne das Wort nichtmal. :D

Wessen Anführerin müsst ihr treffen? Sorry, Kopfschmerzen und Jetlag, aber hääää? :D
"Is not the balance of our world the concern of all?" - Nava, the old shaman wolf (David Carradine)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Werewolf - Pittsburgh“