Hallo liebe Gäste, Forennutzer und Vereinsmitglieder,

Wer sind wir?
Wir sind eine Gruppe begeisterter Rollenspieler, die sich zusammengefunden haben, um gemeinsam unser Hobby zu fördern. Oft bleiben Rollenspieler und Rollenspielgruppen unter sich, so dass Außenstehende wenig Möglichkeiten haben, sich damit vertraut zu machen. Die Würfelmeister haben sich daher zum Ziel gesetzt, Interessierten dieses spannende Hobby näher zu bringen und auch die Möglichkeit zum Spielen zu bieten. Außerdem wollen wir eine Plattform bieten für Rollenspieler, die Anschluss an Gruppen suchen oder selbst Gruppen gründen möchten.

An jedem letzten Mittwoch im Monat findet der offene Stammtisch der Würfelmeister e.V. statt.

Nächster Stammtisch: Dieses Mal am 27. März ab 19:00 Uhr in der Gaststätte Am Stift Haug. Siehe auch hier

Wir freuen uns, von euch zu hören.

Bleibt gesund
Eure Würfelmeister

Casandra Cheng

Juy Juka
Association title: 2. Vorstand

Re: Casandra Cheng - kill it with fire

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

[quote]
The enemy is brutal. The enemy destroys. Our mother has to suffer from the wyrm. Fire is cleanthing. Kill the enemy where ever it dweles.
It was never this clear to me. I never saw every thing like that.

We drove towards our holy place on monday. As we came closer we saw two trucks of the company that makes troubles and followed them. The trucks have been strange but nothing concrete and we could not investigate very usefull information. So we headed on to the holy place and from there to a ski lodge where everyone meet to make a plan.
In that lodge we where given all the informatin available and maps and so on. I also talked to every group and organized as many phone numbers as possible - just in case. We wanted to learn from the more experienced people, follow there orderds and help as good as we can, but they had somehow other ideas. After the briefing the oldest allocated our goups to the different hot spots in the area and we went off to the one we had to take care about alone.

I am very happy, because I had not to stop the others from rushing in. We all together decided to explore and investigate at first. We started on this side and walked completely around the area at first. As far as we could see the people seamed to have technical problems and the work was slowed down. Later Will and Nose told me that the workers complained about environmental activists, humans that slow them down and fight against them too - that's realy good. We also found a strangely poluted pice of wood, but I was unable to get the spirit from it.
Continuing the investigation on the other side, the real horror was shown to us. A gigantig clew of destroyed spirits had been created in the spot of the workers housings. It was like a pill of dead bodies with 300 meters arc radius! We where unable to pentrate it and as we tried to have a look at it from above something attacked us. A weapon big as a tree was trown at Will as I threw him up in the air for a better overview.
After all of us failed to enter the big clew we where coverd with sticky liquide and decided to attack from the other side in the center of the clew. We moved closer to the housings of the workers and as expected we failed to cross over to the other side again. Now we are stuck here, close to the workers who of course now noticed us. I ran away as we had the cance and expected the other two to follow me as ordered - but they didn't. With horror I had to watch as Nose distracted the workers and Will set there trailer on fire!
Some explosions later we meet again. We saw all the workers coming outside with shotguns and guarding the camp. They where preparde for fighting. One of them was suspicious to be contaminated by our enamy and Will tried to lure him to us. But the man only piked up the stone, smelled on it and suddenly noticed us in the dark night. He could see, shoot at us and tell the others that we are three - that's not human!

After running away we where sure to have slowed them down for now. The cummily goup invited us back to the lodge to eat and talk. They said something about evening dress and as we saw the first on at the front door we all lauged, because he was equally over and over glued with the sticky liquide as we.
While eating together a great breakfast we exchanged our information. The cummily group had not figured out that the workers are slured - perhaps at there hot spot no one is but who knows - and they had the idea to clean the big clew - clews - with fire. I had pushed the idea aside becaus I didn't want to hurt the spirits with fire additionally. But if the expert sais it's a good idea, I am glad we have a plan to do. Because of the size of the hot spots and our group is so small the cummily group decided to come with us the next day. The cummily group even had soaps to clean us from the sticky liquide and we all rested for now after the exhausting night. The only sad thing was that I could not talk to our big protector that day, it feels so urgently.

Again we started with exploring the area. The workers are so fast again and do so much damage, it's horrible. But a much bigger problem was that there had been more then three times as much workers as yesterday. If all of them are armed, we have a big problem. On the other side Will saw no improvement, just a spot that seamed to be even more slured then the rest of the place. We headed on this side over to the spot and it was a dead river over and over covered with dirty mud. The leader of the cummily group and I walked in there, becaus there was something underneeth the mud that moved. As we sneaked there she steped into something sharp but it wasn't a dangerous wound. Under the mud was only a dying fish and we returned to the others. Suddenly the leader of the cummily group seamed to become ill within minutes instead of days and it was obviously from the cut. Will looked to the other side and saw a dangerous looking insect. Everyone expect me and her moved over to kill it, but it escaped and we two followed the others. The leader seamed to recover and we decided to continue with our plan - we couldn't allow the workers to continue. ( I didn't beliefe that the leader of the cummily group feels better, but I didn't want to say that it is a lie infront of both groups - bad though in the end. )
Three of us staide behind to summon our allies and weapons and the others headed back to the cars to geht the ful. But the group heading back seamed to be under attack and so we followed too. As we arrived everything seamed to be over. But that was totally false!!
We wanted to return to our tasks, but Nose somehow failed completelly as he tried to go to the other side and the leader of the other group collapsed! We tried to clean her but that failed too and I lost all of my energy at once. Nose returned and a giantic covey of enemy insect spirits followed him. We had to run again with two weakened fighters among us.
We slowed down near our protectors current home and rested there. The expert ot the cummily group saw that I felt cold and immediatelly understood that I was infected like there leader too. I couldn't fight it, I was just too exhausted and too stressed - I collapsed too. I only noticed that everyone gathered around us two and did there very best to clean us. It felt so much better and then even our big protector came to us and guided us all to a save and refreshing sleep. I only remember warmth and safety and woke up in a clew of all of us. It was so greate of our protector to be with us that night.

On the morning everyone was busy for some time, drinking, cleaning, looking around, and all such things. We wanted to continue with our plan to set the enemyies fortress on fire. I suggested to use the fire spirits from near our holy place. I've learned that they are powerfull and fast long ago and I convinced the others to to do that. We walked to the border of our holy place. After convincing the guard to let us stay near the border as we are - uncleaned and a little dangerous - I together with the expert of the other group we transformed the bullet's into living fire.
At the same time Will and the expert of the other group discovered, that Will's lighter had a brother and together with whom it would become even more powerfull and could help us set the enemy on fire, even from the oposite side!
Will went to the other side and returned two hours later, with the brother of the lighter and K. and her team. They broguht the lighter's brother and then decided bravely to fight with us.

At the beginning of the night we all managed to returned to the hot spot. G.Th. and K. stayed behind to protect Will and Nose in case they where attacked as the moved into the camp on the normal side. The rest of us moved to a spot above the hot spot on the other side. Two prepared the bullets, becaus the fire inside was too restless to stay incontact with the gunpowder longer. Me and the leader of the cummily group fired the bullets into the enemies. The gun of the leader of the cummily group exploded after some shots and one of my shot's didn't set something on fire. But all togehter with Will's fire it was enough. More and more of the enemy's fortress and the unholy insects burned away. I realy wanted to howel for victory, but had to restrain myself till we all meet again. In the relative savety of the place we sleeped last night, we all celebrated our - partial - victory! Tomorrow we have to contact the other groups, tell them that we can deliver fire to the enemy by bullets and ask how it works for them. But we have to hurry too, defeat the enemy on the normal side to, because we are the teams of two hot spots and have to clean a second one too!

But after this victory and a relaxing time with my mates and friends I had the guts to talk to our protector. I went secretly and alone to him. I was excited and begged him how I learend from my grandmother to beg. I bowed and layed down infront of him. But he was so generous, so friendly and lovingly. I feel sure that he doesn't think I am totally unworthy. I'll walk on my path and with his help might be able to achieve my goal. It would be so greate to heal this, it would be just right and right.

Cassandra
[/quote]

The electronical message isn't sent, since we are on the other side of the weavers barrier, but as soon as Will takes his cellphone on the otherside it will be, then it'll end on Cassandra's new cellphone.
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - F***!

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

[quote]
F***! - Yes, that pretty exactly summs up the last two days. The enemy on this side managed to escape and hide, the sniffy guys declare everything fine again and leav, Nose gets nearly killed twice, Will becomes obsessed of rage and ...

I feel like crying, but my anger is stronger. Since three days I feel so empty. I haven't sleeped well, I haven't eaten enough, the only thing keeping me going is my anger. I don't like to feel like that.

Cassandra
[/quote]

Because she carried Will's mobile phone anyway, she wanted to send herself a message. After a feew lines she stopps annoyed. With a lot of grumbling and angry looks she finishs the message early.

(( Hab ich gut getroffen, dass sie/ich seit ungefähr 60 Stunde Gnosis=0, Willpower=0 und Rage 3+N habe?))
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - home

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

[quote]
I feel so much better now. My brooch helped me to call our friends and they came to us. We bought new clothes, took a room in a motel. The leader of the chumily group invited us all for a good meal. I love to be in our secret and holy place, but here in a city I feel to be in the right place. To have a lot of my friends around me makes me feel at home.

We walked nearly all day. On the way there have been a lot of too strange things.
We found our new guy, trying to meet us at the house. We found a dead student, armed with a sliver weapon. A spirit of the enemy attaked us, here in the forest on this side!

Finally even a group of students nearly crashed with there car into ours. We crashed with our car into the ditch and G.Th. with hit motorcycle too. He followed them angry and didn't return till now. The others tell me not to be worried, but I am anyway.

Ah ... as we walked back to the city we had a idea. We need the allowenc of the eldest and the help of our small brother. But it might get this wild forest clean again.

Cassandra
[/quote]

Another SMS send over Will's phone to a not available number - her own. A new mobile phone is needed.

A moment after the sending of the SMS was confirmed she rememberd the argument with Speaks with Courage, but it wasn't that important, that she would need to mention it.
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - Prayer

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

I have heared about something praying. Somthing like talking to a higher power or to ask that power for help. There never has been something like that in my live, not even after becoming a garou and learning about Gaia - well, the little bit Gunning Thunder could tell me. Despite all that, where should I turn to now? There is noone left and not even Will's mobile phone has power left to let me write something. I need to be alone. To do this is very embarrasing for me.

"B...Bear? Can you hear me?" I look around a little bit at first but then simply sit down and look on the ground. "What went worong, bear? What did I do not right? Why did he leave? I am sorry, you can't answere that question too." I sight deeply. "I am so worried. We can not help him now. We ... We could do it but we may not do it. Have I decided right to not do the rite? I even found the ley line wich I could have used to find us a way to him, but then I hesitated and stopped. I couldn't ... No, at first the idea feelt greate and right, to find Will and to help him in a feew minutes, but then when the line* was close I suddenly realiced that it would put something valuable and many others I know into danger. A part of myself still wants to go but at the same time I don't want to." I try to make a breack of thinking, standing up and walking a feew steps, before returning and sitting again. "But may I even take the time to think about it? I have to think to lead us and to decide what to do, but there are so many things that are urgent. Fletcher still has it's nest there, now allarmed and even more dangerous then before. Okay, we got that Seaker out there, good thing." I look in the direktion where Sammy's home is. "But our big friend was in danger because of it and it cost us too much to get him out there. Thank you for him, Bear. He is ... I am not sure. Did you lead me there for something special? Or did you just want to make a present to all of us? It's a honor to meet him and to work together with him. He feels so familiar but despite he's so big I think he's younger then us - in his mind. Will he learn?" I look around, kind of expecting that Stone Tooth is peeking on me again - I want to be alone now. "He just feels so good to me. Too good? I like his muscles and his furr, his face is just so loving and caring, I could not resist. Does the law applay to him?" I blush lightly. "I am thinking about one 'problem' too much, there are so many more to attend to. Is Equality save? What is he doing!? Why did he ignor my order? And Tatjana, did our friendship suffer from all of this? She's my best - only - friend outside of the pack, I don't want to lose her. Is Selma-rear back with informations from Mira?" I stand up, ready to go, not expecting to get an answere - not even from our totem. "I need to talk to the Seaker and Nose needs a breack from staying with him I think."
Thygrrr

Re: Casandra Cheng

Beitrag von Thygrrr »

Ley lines.

In Cassandra's dream the following night, in an unusually clear vision, a very sad avatar of Bear speaks to her. It is a female, an aspect of her totem that she hasn't experienced before.

"My daughter, you must know: You are also my mother, and my sister, and you are also me, and my mate.

I must charge you and the Brother-of-Sasquatch to watch over my children, for I am still weak and the Pattern-Breaker has torn the very fabric this pack, this family is knitted from, almost in half.

The child of the Wolf-of-Wolves with his heart of burning rage fell by the wayside, and I cannot even feel his caring warmth anymore. Gaia, kindle and cradle him, for I and my daughter cannot.

And the luck of my Bear-Son seems to be running out, he has the heart of the Uzmati with the Soul of the Arcas. He is not fit for this war, not without the guidance of one born under luna's half-concealed face. Don't let his blood run cold, my daughter.

The Child-with-the-unknown-Smell is troublesome. Strange. But I can sense his heartbeat, and it is true and pure and full of goodwill. Luna's secrets come easily to him, and he will enrich our family. Don't let his blood run cold, my daughter."
"Is not the balance of our world the concern of all?" - Nava, the old shaman wolf (David Carradine)
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - bullseye

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

This time is even more strange for Cassandra. Her parayer was answered! She doesn't belive in the human non-mytical version of a parayer and hers has even been answered! She doesn't want to lose this feeling, this experience, but also she want's to keep her memories somewehre. After she wasn't able to call the falcon this day she heads to the border of the caern where her items are stored. She types parts of her text on her mobile phone, but - as long as she beliefes to be alone - also speaks to the bear.

[quote]
Bear, Sister. No, not jet. Mother and mate, yes. I now know that you can hear me. Thank you. So much happened yesterday, that I have to talk about it. Where should I start?

What about the simple things. Dangerous and not easy, but simple to explain. We fought and destroyed the enemy. We returned to the nest of it, but this time we've been prepared. We had Seeker's knowledge about the place, we could attack with full force because no bystanders have been there and we had a powerfull gost with us. It was hard work to calm that explosive gost, then we had to bring it into it's physical source and then finally transport that physical shell to it's target. It's an old artillery ammo and we 'shot' it into the heart of our enemy. Nose tried to get us silently into the building, but the guards shot and that was too laoud. We stormed in. Nose jumped through the whole room and it was to laoud and chaotic for me to see where he was all the time. I had to break through the furniture in there and that was realy hard. My mates killed the enemys so I could carry the heavy bomb into the central, where the horrible mashine had been build. Nose refused to do as I saied and Equality hat to rip the machine open so that I could place the bomb. I would have shouted at Nose, but there was no time. The machine was a kind of portal, allowing that monsters to come through the web. I am not sure, but perhaps it even allowed them to exist on this side. But that all ended as the bomb exploded. We ran out and only a heart beat later the bomb made the building disappear. It has hit the enemy into his heart, as I promissed, may it never return.

Now comes a more complex part, but not difficult. We retreated from the destroyed nest and Sammy's car was pushed off the street, we could not sence anything, nicer on this side nore the other side. But okay, perhaps only the car is broken and we couldn't find it in the darkness. Then we returned to the destroyed nest, but on the other side this time. It was pure destruction, but it was marvelous. The ugly, unnatural monster of a nest was burned down to nothing. A gigantic cleansening fire was the only left thing there. We all knew that there must be more then this, so we stood a while and scanned the area. I couldn't find any trail of an escapted enemy but Seeker found something - maybe I should ask what's behind his name. In the center of the fire moved someting, but it was so hot that we couldn't reach it. If it was the enemy, we could not let it escape. Nose used a very interesting skill, with his piping he made the wether change and the cold wind made the fire burn down faster, but not fast enough. Sammy wanted to whipe us a way free, but it was too hot, even with a tree as a broom. Equality tried to summon a spirit to support Nose by cooling the fire, but that didn't succede too. Finally we could summon a mole who helped us so friendly. He was not fast enough, so I offered to work with him and Equality made him and me one. With this knowledge - no, knowledge is too less, it was a feeling, it simply became part of myself - I could borrow down under the fire and then over to the center. There I found a hole in the web! The machine had left something unfunny for us. Sammy looked if he could heal it, but that wasn't possible, so we have to hope for the spiders to fix it before anyone notices. Anyway, there also was someting else too, perhaps the same thing, but surely related. They are small, symmetric, pixle or glass like and resamble a little the web, but totaly sepperated from it and perhaps poisenous to the web. A broken or shatered or corrupted web, that causes spiders pain would be strange, alarming and perhaps usefull. We ... someone has to have a look at it.

Now are comming the difficult parts.

We returned form the hunt of the remaining enemies in the city as Equality once again disobayed and spoke up. I've granted him all the freedom and all this, but he hasen't learned. He even was offending against Nose! It was time to teach him 'submission to those of higher station' isnstead of 'respect for those beneth ye'. Nose has beaten him and not even that made him think. He didn't appologize or at least tried to listen. So I finally had to beat it into him. It accumulated so long in me and now it broke out. But then Sammy interfeared - despite Seeker tried to stop him. He used one of his kind's powers and made me run fearfully away. As I returned Seeker and Nose argued and that turned within two sentences into poor rage. Nose's cold heart and Seeker's impressive will could hold it back, but both wanted to challenge. I managed to hold back, but I told Sammy how much he hurt me and how much I hated him in that moment. I ordered us to go and Sammy and Seeker went on there own ways too. But Equality choose a way for him alone aswell.
This feew minutes have been so full of anger and bad luck and hate. If I would guess, Luna just turned in that moment from 3/4 to her full self. But this feew minutes had so manny huge and horrible effekts.

Once again my attempt to lead our group, to teache Equality and to be strong for us all failed greately. He doesn't show it to me, but I think Nose is more then displeased.
Nose and Seeker started a challenge, why we are still her - Not searching Will, but the time is okay to get some power and I realy want to talk to that falkon.
Our group lost a member. Despite Equality was lower in station and wasn't very familliar with you, our protector, he was my mate too. His body keeped us warm in the night too, he added his abileties to ours and he worked with us.
And - worst of all - I borke with Sammy.

He was one of your children and you even asked me to help him, to guide him and to be with him in this war. But in that moment I couldn't anymore. Everything pilled up to press me down, to show me how much I had to do and how much I failed on it. And then my Sammy turned against me. Ripped me of the last bit of self-esteem. I realy liked him. Oh damn it, I still like him, his poor friendliness, his strong muscles, his wish to protect, his love for his home and his grandmother. But ... I can not forgive him. I hope so much that he appologizes. I want to be friends again and fight together and ... well ... perhaps more. Mother, perhaps you can talk with him as your child, let him know that I will forgive him, if he regreds.

At least now the search for Will makes progress. We did what was possible for us and now I feel free to use our all mother's gifts for the search. Here in our place I can think so much better and I think our all mother showed me a way. It was a moment before the sun rose, a last time the stars sparkeled bright above me, remembering me of all waht's up there and about the one place that's high enough to have a look over nearly everything. As I was thinking about what would be visible from there but no one of us would be able to see. A bird of prey screamed. One of thos could help us or even allow us to see from up there, like the mole helpes me down here. I am trying to find that one bird of prey I already know, but perhaps I'll have to just work with one that lives here.

Cassandra
[/quote]
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - challenge

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

It's only a very silent wispering, perhaps not even that at first, as Cassandra tried to pray as her totem wanted. After a feew tries she just writes it down as a SMS at the same time.
[quote]
Dear Gaia, Dear Mother of all,

This is the best of a prayer I can. I try my best and hope it reaches to you.

Thank you. Thank you for our nation, thank you for the traditions and thank you for Nose of Winter. This was the first time I saw how our nation should work and how the old traditions help to keep peace between our kind. I think I am just too wired and it doesn't work for me properly but today it worked for Nose of Winter and Seeker of Truth, both now can live together again and both work well together again.

I think Nose grow a lot at this challenge. He appologiced and he even hugged me to comfort me! I am so very proude of him. I thought all this days he would fight me, fight me down, to become the leader. But he didn't and he even tried to cheer me up.

He reminded me of our duty. But I still feel so ... weak, exhausted and nearly hopeless. I realy hoped the fight was won for now, for at least this moment. But it's not over and it will be never! The enemy was beaten and driven away, but a new power rampages through the area now. We'll never have done enough, but is it too much hoped that we can at least save an area or keep it peacefull for a while?

Still one ... two of my mates are so far away and in danger. I can not do more then to ask you with all my heart to look after them. Please, mother of all, protecte Will and give the moon the chance and the kindness to heal him. Please, mother of all, keep Mikael out of danger and give him the wits to return to us or at least help him find a new home in our nation.

Please Gaia, help us here to do the right thing and to restore the balance.
[/quote]
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - shopping

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

Cassandra had been shocked by the prices ot the cars! Despite how damaged it was, it would still be cheeper to repair Sammie's F250. After making an appointment for the repair - well as mach as she could effort at the moment - she wen't to the next store. She searched one selling that modern kind of mobile phone, called smart phones or so. She searched for a while, at first looking for phones with the nesseccery SD-slot. The sailesman who asked if he could help was friendly rejected, perhaps needed later. Since she had a creature with her that is far better then he could ever be. She talked about each model with her brooch and they finally decided and bought one. She took it with her but restrained herself to not use it before the evening.

[quote]
Dear mother, dear sister,

It is kind of strange. Again I only can wait but this time it feels more like we accomplished something, less then a waste of time.

At the place we hit our enemy the small hole expanded further and further and now realy is a problem. We were sent to investigate further - we is Nose and me and help. Seeker, Sammy and a visiting sloppy guy from Pittsburg. We returned to the hotspot and examened with the different skills we had.

After we collected every peace of information we could find we discussed and then decided to contact experts, who could give us more details. The "bad" T. guy as an expert for the broken thing and an expert for the spirits - we hadn't a special person in mind at that moment. The "bad" T. guy was easy to get, a simple phone call and a little bit of convincing and he was on his way. In the meantime we returned to our secret place and reported. The one who sent us to investigate agreed to sent an expert for spirits with us, but I never expected him to come on his own. The way back was long and the wild thing was on rampage again, throwing everything in our way. It's storm season now.

As we returned the "bad" T. guy already waited for us. He was fascinated and agreed, that it would be too dangerous for him to go to a place without the power of order. He used a powerfull item to look at the problem - I was so supprised how it worked, clearly and efficient, fullfilling it's purpose and helping a lot that way. I don't complain about my bag or so, it was just so different from the feeling I share with her. I wounder how this items are formed and how they work - both of them ... all of them.

Anyway, we've been there to investigate and so we did. To have the "bad" T. guy here was good, he provided us with important information. It was a waste of time and dangerous to bring the one who ordered us to investigate all the way here, but we couldn't know that before, but it had one good thing. We showed him the remainings of the destroyed machine of the enemy and he knew someone who could know more about that material.

All together we had a lot of information, but no clear picutre jet:
- There is power of the enemy and power of the wild thing.
- There is no power of the order!
- Still that small items dropp of the hole, but none of them is polluted by our enemy anymore.
-> The first gues of a joined power of the enemy and the wild thing is properbly false and it was a spirit of the enemy that spueeced itself through the hole.
- Creatures of the order - I summoned one - are destroyed by the wild power.
- There is no spirit behind the hole.
- Sammy couldn't heal the hole.
- The items dropping of the hole are the basic parts it is build off!
-> It is no ordinary hole, it's not a wound, it is falling apart!

We are waiting for the person who might know about the material now, we where lucky that Nose could call someone close to her so she's on her way already. Still we need more information on what's going on and why. I need a good idea.
A) The energy of the bomb somehow destroyed the "glue" between the basic parts so the fall of now.
B) There is something like a virus in it that causes the basic parts to fall of.
=> But Why? => Beacause the explosion weakened that part?
C) A spirit could have used the weakened part and cause the hole.
=> But why is it still expanding despite no spirit is there.

This energy costes the lives of humans, but still that hole is closer to how the world should be then anything else. How can we keep that without loosing the order side.

Cassandra
[/quote]
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - GW.net

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

Cassandra was browsing the GW-net with shivering fingers, not sure where she is now and what she'll find. But she expects something big, something she never could experience since the entire glasswalker-tribe in pittsburg.

She searched the net for a side that didn't look too fancy and to complicated, so that she wouldn embarrase herself too much. She choose to take that black and green simple side with only text - she had no idea that she was very deep in the net.

[quote]
Cassandra> Hello, I am Cassandra ^_^'
Cassandra> Silly me, of cause you can see this.
Cassandra> I am new to this net. Here are many names and things that are secret. Is this place save?
[/quote]
Juy Juka

Re: Casandra Cheng - GW Message

Beitrag von Juy Juka »

At ALL,

something incredible important was discovered in south Virginia! One of the 9 Claws of the Wyrm has sliced appart the gountlett. The 9 Claws of the Wyrm have allways gave notice to greate evil that will come to our all mother Gaia.

That breach in the gountlett allows all kind of wyrm spiritts to freely come to this world and bring greate horror. But that's not close to all this means! An old prophecy was told to us by the eldest Old-Granny-Used, Theurg of the Wendigo. The 9 Claws of the Wyrm will strike again before one year is over and will bring war to the world! Old-Granny-Used warned us that the 9 Claws of the Wyrm are a omen of the last battle, a omen of the apocalypse for the Wendigo!

Old-Granny-Used warns all septs to be prepared for war! The Wyrm may not strike at us while we are flatfooted!

We now can show that we can and will use the tools the other tribes dislike for Gaia! Tell every Garou on earth about this! No even a sept that's not called home by a singel Glasswalker may be uninformed!

Greetings
Cassandra Cheng
Antworten

Zurück zu „Werewolf - Pittsburgh“